The list of the features missing from the Rental Server Program is very long, as some players have compared it to the beta version. We are bringing you some of the key features that are missing from RSP, so you can see and decide for yourself if the Rent A Server is a good option for you and your friends.
Rental server problems in Battlefield 1
- The first on the list of rentable servers problems is that is possible to add only 6 maps in the map rotation
- A banned player list does not exist.
- You can’t disable “skill-based” auto balance of the teams.
- You can’t see a list of players in your server. For that to be possible, you have to be in the game.
- You can’t remove a specific weapon from the game. Whole types of weapons can be removed. Gadgets also can not be removed
- You can not remove the Behemoth or change its spawn rules (although you can choose to remove “Land vehicles list” and “Air vehicles list”
- There is no possibility to reserve slots for yourself, admins, or VIPs.
- There is no option to set anyone as an admin of the server.
- You have no admin privileges, even though you rented the server.