Where to find EleonoraArea: Irithyll Dungeon
The Closest Bonfire: Profaned Capital
- To be able to enter Irithyll Dungeon, you have to kill Deacons of the Deep first. It allows you to enter Irithyll of the Boreal Valley area and the Irithyll Dungeon, later.
- The second Irithyll Dungeon bonfire is called Profaned Capital. This is the exact spot where you can find an Undead Bone Shard that boosts the effects of your Estus Flasks.
- From Profaned Capital, head down the stairs and exit through the crack in the wall. Turn left and find a small wooden bridge.
- This bridge leads to the large cave area with a building inside. Find and open the door to this building on ground level.
- Inside the room behind the door are two monsters. One of them drops the Eleonora weapon upon death.
Eleonora Description & StatsDescription:
A strange weapon found among malformed inhabitants of the Profaned Capital.
The Profaned Flame was triggered by the curse of these women, relatives of a certain oracle, but despite their culpability, they went on living, without any cares.
Skill: Feast Bell. Hold up axe and wave to emit a solemn chime to temporarily make weapons lacerating, and to restore HP for each hit.