Ricard’s Rapier is a weapon in Dark Souls 3. This is a thrusting sword with intricate decoratios that used to belong to an Undead prince. You can acquire it later on in the game. It has a rather unique skill that feels great to use. This guide will show you how to get Ricard’s Rapier in Dark Souls 3, what it looks like and its stats.
Where to find Ricard’s RapierArea: Archdragon Peak
The Closest Bonfire: Great Belfry, but if you’re exploring for the first time, you’ll most likely come from the Dragon-Kin Mausoleum.
- Archdragon Peak is a hidden area found in Irithyll Dungeon. The process of getting there is a bit long, as it requires a using a specific gesture in a specific place. Check our Archdragon Peak Secret Area Guide if you want to know how to get there.
- Once you get to this area and defeat the first boss, you’ll get to the Dragon-Kin Mausoleum. Once you enter the first room keep going to your right.
- Following this route, you’ll eventually find a long passage, the long wooden bridge, a live dragon that breathes fire down lengthy stone stairs. As you climb to the top of these stairs, there will be a small room with one enemy. This enemy rings with its staff and summons another NPC that uses Ricard’s Rapier.
- You have to kill him in order to pry Ricard’s Rapier out of his dead hands. The easiest way to do this is to first kill the enemy that summons him.
- Past this place is the Great Belfry bonfire and the location of the Nameless King boss fight.
Ricard’s Rapier Description & StatsDescription:
A strikingly decorative rapier of an Undead prince spoken of in ancient stories.
Although many of the tales surrounding the prince are questionable, this thrusting weapon suggests that the stories of his graceful technique were in fact true.
Skill: Ricard’s Lunge and Press. Assume a quick stance, lunge forward, and execute a stunning chain attack. Sustain offensive with strong attack.