The Curse of Osiris DLC for Destiny 2 has launched. As you’d expect, it brings a ton of new exotics that Guardians can now get. This includes, of course, both weapons and armor. Let’s not forget the Ghost Shells, too! Every bit of equipment has it’s own perks for you to mix and match. So, let’s go over the exotic weapons and armor in Destiny 2 Curse of Osiris.
As far as weapon’s go, there’s a total of five new exotics you can get. This doesn’t take into account the weapons you get through the Forge and Prophecies from Brother Vance (for more info on those, check out our Destiny 2 Lost Prophecies & Forge Weapons article). First, there’s the Crimson hand cannon. Killing enemies with this gun gives you health back, while precision kills refill your magazine. Then, there’s the Telesto fusion rifle. Its projectiles “attach and detonate with a delayed Void blast”.
Moving on to The Colony grenade launcher allows you to fire insectiod robots, which them chase your enemies and explode in their proximity. The Jade Jackrabbit is an exotic scout rifle which gives you bonus damage when chaining body shots, on top of returning ammo to the magazine. Lastly, there’s the Prometheus Lens exotic trace rifle. It’s like Coldheart, just with solar damage, and it does more damage the longer you fire it. It’s a complete beast. If you get it, head straight into PvP and enjoy wreaking havoc.
Then, of course, there’s the exotic armor and Ghost Shells. The armor pieces include a bunch of helmets, chest armor, gauntlets, and boots. We’re going to list them all below, along with the perks that they offer. There’s a ton of new stuff to get through, so let’s not waste any more time.
- Khepri’s Horn – Solar damage kills recharge your Barricade, which unleashes a blast of Solar energy when summoned.
- Helm of Saint-14 – Your Ward of Dawn blinds enemies that enter it. Guarding with Sentinel Shield temporarily blinds nearby enemies.
- Graviton Forfeit – Increases the duration of any invisibility effects. Your melee recharges faster while you are invisible.
- The Stag – Grants Rift energy when you are critically wounded. On your death, creates a brief healing rift on your corpse.
- Vesper of Radius – Rifts release an Arc shockwave when cast. Rift energy recharges faster when you are surrounded by enemies.
- Aeon Safe – Summoning a barricade grants the following to nearby Aeon Cult allies: Grenade energy to Warlocks, Barricade energy to Titans, Dodge energy to Hunters, Other allies receive a fraction of the shared energy.
- Aeon Soul – Throwing grenades grants the following to nearby Aeon Cult allies: Grenade energy to Warlocks, Barricade energy to Titans, Dodge energy to Hunters, Other allies receive a fraction of the shared energy.
- Aeon Swift – Dodging grants the following to nearby Aeon Cult allies: Grenade energy to Warlocks, Barricade energy to Titans, Dodge energy to Hunters, Other allies receive a fraction of the shared energy.
- Ophidian Aspect – Weapons ready and reload very quickly. Melee range is extended.
- Shinobu’s Vow – Improves Skip Grenade, and you gain an additional Skip Grenade charge.
- Gemini Jester – Dodging disorients nearby enemies and temporarily removes their radars.
- Mk. 44 Stand Sides – Grants an overshield when sprinting at full health with Seismic Strike, Hammer Strike, or Shield Bash equipped. Hits with these abilities recharge a portion of your melee energy.
- Cosmos Shell – All XP gains increased by 10%.
- Electronica Shell – Increased loot from public events on all destinations.
- Fire Victorious Shell – Generate Gunsmith telemetry data on any elemental weapon kills at an increased rate.
- Star Map Shell – Detects caches within a 50-meter range and increases Glimmer gain.
- Sagira’s Shell – Detects caches and resources within a 75-meter range on Mercury.
- Fast Lane Shell – Your vehicles take less time to summon and reload your weapons while you ride.