NBA 2K17 Virtual Currency is a type of money you can earn in the game. You can use it to buy accessories, clothes and tattoos in the 2K store, as well as upgrade your player.
It can be bought with real money, but it can also be earned in the game, albeit more slowly. There are, however, a couple of ways to earn it without too much effort. This guide will show you how to earn VC fast in NBA 2K17.
NBA 2K17 VC farming tipsHere are a couple of things you could do to get VC quickly:
- Grinding MyCareer for the endorsement money. Get through every game as quickly as possible, then make sure to attend every single endorsement event or meeting there is. I had Stance, Gatorade and Tissot meetings all on one off day and made 6k (thanks KonyInTheHouse)
- You can play on HoF difficulty and get 1k+ vc per game depending on how you do (thanks HilarityDuff1)
- Play the card game included in the MyNBA2K17 phone app. You’ll get some small amount for pretty much everything you do there.
- Watch NBA 2KTV clips that show up when you fire up the game. Answer the questions that pop up, and you’ll get some VC.
- Go to MyLeague and let the CPU play franchise games. Just leave the controller in the middle and the game will start with CPU controlling both teams. You’ll get the VC once the game ends – the longer the game, the better. This way, you can just leave it running in the background, jumping in only to start a new game (not available in Prelude).
- Use the VC you get for pre-ordering the game