The main character in South Park: The Fractured But Whole moves at a glacial pace. A lot of players are irked by the speed, and the absence of a sprint button. Getting across town can be really tedious, especially in the later stages, when you’re hunting for stuff you might have missed. Thankfully, there’s a way to cover great distances quickly, thanks to your good buddy Fastpass. He can pick you up and drop you off at ten locations around town. In this guide, we’re going to show you all fast travel locations in South Park Fractured But Whole.
Where to find fast travel points?
In order to unlock a fast travel point, you’ll have to approach it and interact with it. This will activate it, and mark it on your map with a little red flag. Afterwards, you’ll be able to use it at any time. Here’s the list of all the points we’ve discovered, along with a map:
- South of Stark’s Pond
- A bit west of the church
- In front of the school
- Between Jimbo’s Guns and City Wok
- Between the Peppermint Hippo and Buca de Faggoncini
- Next to Tom’s Rhinoplasty
- Between Cartman’s and Butters’ houses
- Next to Tweek Bros Coffee
- On the corner near Nichole’s house
- In front of Token’s house, to the right (thanks to Damian for the tip)