Looking to download the COD Mobile Season 1 2023 APK file? You’ve come to the right place! The very first season of Call of Duty Mobile has arrived. And, as expected, it comes jam-packed with exciting content to start the year. Named Reawakening, Season 1 brings the new Mythic DL Q33 weapon, the new Stim Shot gear, the Lunar New Year event, and much more. If you want to jump into the action as soon as possible, we have here the COD Mobile Season 1 2023 Update APK and OBB files!
COD Mobile Season 1 2023 APK Download Link
A fair warning is needed before we jump to the download links. We strongly advise against using APK files unless absolutely required. You should download your apps and updates via the official Google Play Store page. That’s the fastest, safest, and easiest way to update COD Mobile.
Use APK files only if there’s a solid reason. For example, if the update is not yet public in your region or if you have some other issues downloading apps via the Play Store. If that’s the case, you’ve come to the right place! Below, you will find COD Mobile Season 1 2023 update APK and OBS download links:
- COD Mobile Season 1 2023 APK Download (To be added soon)
- COD Mobile Season 1 2023 OBB Download (To be added soon)
How to Install COD Mobile Season 1 APK File
If you have prior experience installing apps via APK, then you know this is a straightforward procedure. If not, or maybe you need to refresh your memory, we’ve got you covered. Below, you will find step-by-step instructions on downloading and installing the COD Mobile Season 1 update APK file. Before proceeding, it’s important to note that you should use a WiFi network to download APK and OBS files. Also, make sure to have enough free space for download and installation. We advise at least 4GB. With that said, here’s what you need to do:
- Head to your device’s “Settings” menu.
- Open the “Safety and Privacy” section.
- Check “Install apps from Unknown Sources”.
- Open your “Download” folder and look for the APK file.
- Tap the “Install” button to install the update.
- Move the OBB file here: Android > OBB > com.activision.callofduty.shooter.
- Start COD Mobile.
- Log in with your account credentials.
- Let the app install any other additional files.
- Have fun playing the game!