Alternate Skins are different batsuits and different looks for the Batmobile in Batman: Arkham Knight. There will be costumes from different eras of the comic book, different artists, the TV series and games that came before this one. You’ll have to unlock them before you can use them, but once you do, you’ll be able to switch them at will, without needing to finish the game first. In this guide, we’re going to list all the Batman: Arkham Knight Alternate Skins, how to get them and what they look like.
- Batsuit v7.43 Post Arkham City – The default skin you start the game with.
- Batsuit v8.03 – The skin you get halfway through the game.
- Gotham Knight – Logging into WBPlay will allow you to download this one.
- New 52 Batman – Everyone who buys the game should have this available.
- Batman Beyond – Steam preorder bonus.
- The Dark Knight Returns (Frank Miller) – Steam preorder bonus.
- Justice League 3000 Batman – Playstation 4 exclusive, for a time at least.
- Adam West Batman (Classic TV series) – Playstation 4 exclusive, for a time at least.
- Default Batmobile – You start the game with it.
- Batmobile MK2 – You get it after the first one gets wrecked.
- 1960’s Batmobile (Classic TV series) – Playstation 4 exclusive, for a time at least.
- Prototype Batmobile – Preorder bonus from Walmart.