How to Turn on the Power - Eclipse - Zetsubou No Shima
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Eclipse DLC introduces new map Zetsubou No Shima and the zombies easter egg. In order to complete the easter egg hunt and trophies / achievements, the first thing you should do is to turn on the power permanently.
- In the starting area look for the bucket and pick it up.
- Fill the bucket with water from water pools marked on the map. Color of the water is not important.
- Go inside the lab and power up the first generator. Generators can be found on the left and right side of the lab. You have to activate both generators fast, or the first one will turn off. Refill water and activate the second one.
- While the both generators are on, you can open the bunker door. Go inside and through the door to your left. Go underwater and destroy the webs that are blocking a turbine.
- Several zombies will spawn underwater. Once you defeat them all, emerge from the water and use the power switch.