Treyarch and Activision have prepared a new update for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3. The patch’s main purpose is to prepare the field for the Zombies Chronicles DLC. The full patch notes reveal minor bug fixes and polishes, addressing issues with unopened supply drop bundles vanishing, exploits, and other stuff.
There’s a new Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 update up, announced by Treyarch. The patch sets the game up for the upcoming Zombies Chronicles DLC, coming to PlayStation 4 on May 16th. It will remain a PS4 exclusive for one month, and then make its way to PC and Xbox.
The Zombie Chronicles DLC contains eight remastered maps Call of Duty: Black Ops and Call of Duty: Black Ops II and Call of Duty: World at War. Once it comes out, players of Black Ops 3 will be able to play HD versions of maps that spanned several games and consoles.
Below, you can check out a list of maps in Zombie Chronicles from the three games.
- 4 Call of Duty: Black Ops Maps: Kino der Toten, Ascension, Shangri-la, and Moon
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II Map: Origins
- 3 Call of Duty: World at War Maps: Nacht der Untoten, Verruckt, and Shi No Numa
Now, on to the Black Ops 3 Version 1.22 full patch notes. They all revolve around polishing the multiplayer of the game, as you’d expect. The patch notes are below, for your delectation.
- This update addresses a number of general performance issues.
- Unopened Supply Drop bundles will now remain in the Black Market after the events have ended.
- Supply Drops that had disappeared have been returned to players’ inventories.
- Attachment Icons will load more quickly in Create-a-Class and Gunsmith menus.
- Addressed an exploit that allowed users to equip some camos before unlocking them.
- Ballistic Knife
- Ballistic Knife blades are now recoverable.
- Ballistic Knife now properly registers headshots with the Kill Counter or Clan Tag attachments equipped.