Call of Duty: Warezone’s new light machine gun – the MG 82 – is an excellent weapon choice for any player’s Season 4 loadout. It has the highest rate of fire in its weapon category, and its damage potential can be maximized with the right attachments. To unlock the MG82, you either need to purchase its shop blueprints or to level your Battle Pass until you reach Level 31. There aren’t any special challenges for this weapon, so you can get it for free simply by playing the game. In this MG 82 Warzone Loadout guide, we will talk about how to get the most out of this weapon.
Best MG82 Loadout COD Warzone
Here is our recommendation of the best loadout attachments for your MG 82:
- Muzzle: Agency Suppressor. The Agency Suppressor muzzle is one of the best muzzles in Warzone, and is a great addition to the MG82. Like the name suggests, it suppresses the shot noise, while also increasing bullet velocity, damage range and vertical recoil control.
- Barrel: 16.4″ Task Force. This barrel gives a hefty boost to all the best aspects of the MG 82, augmenting its recoil control, bullet velocity, and damage range.
- Optic: Axial Arms 3x. Ideal magnification for this type of weapon. It provides enough zoom so you won’t have any trouble scoping out targets at a distance, but not so much zoom that this will impede your shooting when they get into closer range.
- Underbarrel: Field Agent Grip. This increases both horizontal and vertical recoil control. It also decreases your firing and ADS firing movement speed, but not considerably, and this trade off is worth it.
- Ammunition: 125 Rnd Mags or 125 Rnd Speed Mag. This depends on your playstyle preferences. If you want to prioritize damage over speed, pick the 125 Rnd Mags. If, however, you rely on fast reload times, choose the 125 Rnd Speed Mag.
And there you have it – our MG 82 Warzone Loadout selections. In our opinion, these loadout attachments have the best synergies with the MG82 and will allow you to dominate the battlefield.