Destiny first expansion the Dark Below introduces the second raid named Crota’s End, available to all players who purchased the game update. The new Raid, Crota’s End, starts on December 9th, 2014, and takes place inside the Hellmouth, on the Moon.
The hard mode of Crota’s End level 33 difficulty will be available in January.
The reward system in Crota’s End
- Raid loot in Crota’s End will drop at a higher rate compared to VoG raid
- New Raid gear will contain a wider variety of potential perks
- Weapons and Gear from Crota’s End will not require Ascendant materials for upgrades
- Radiant Shards and Radiant Energy acquired in the Raid will be used to upgrade new Raid gear
- Unwanted weapons and gear from Crota’s End will dismantle into Radiant materials
- Primary weapons will only drop in the harder version of Crota’s End, released sometime in January
Crota’s End Possible Loot
Crota’s End Raid WeaponsAll Raid weapons have the “Hive Disruptor” upgrade which means the weapon deals bonus damage to stronger Hive enemies.
|Word of Crota||Hand Cannons||68||32||12||45||25||45|
|Fang of Ir Yût||Scout Rifles||48||37||15||49||75||67|
|Abyss Defiant||Auto Rifles||8||88||23||60||25||85|
|Oversoul Edict||Pulse Rifles||4||77||30||62||33||61|
|Light of the Abyss||Fusion Rifles||89||21||6||73||32||61|
|Black Hammer||Sniper Rifles||32||12||3||35||88||55|
|Song of Ir Yût||Machine Guns||25||100||35||30||16||48|
|Hunger of Crota||Rocket Launchers||68||78||11||2||62||71|