FIFA 23 is nearing release. While waiting for the full release, players can do various challenges on the web app in the meantime. One of these Squad Building Challenges is Around the World. It requires that you meet the following criteria: that you have exactly ten nationalities in the squad, a minimum of eight rare players, a minimum 81 team rating, exactly two chemistry points on each player, and 24 squad total chemistry points. However, players are having problems with this particular SBC. So if you were wondering whether there are any solutions for the FIFA 23 Around The World SBC, we’re here to provide the answer.
Around The World FIFA 23 SBC Solutions
Here is the most cost-efficient solution for the Around The World FIFA 23 SBC:
- Goal Keeper – Jordan Pickford (Everton).
- Centre-Back – Manuel Akanji (Manchester City).
- Centre-Back – Harry Maguire (Manchester United).
- Centre-Back – Gabriel Magalhães (Arsenal).
- Left Wing Back – Rayan Ait-Nouri (Wolves).
- Right Wing Back – Matt Doherty (Spurs).
- Central Midfield – Naby Keita (Liverpool).
- Central Midfield – Giovanni Lo Celso (Spurs).
- Central Attacking Midfielder – Martin Odegaard (Arsenal).
- Striker – Raul Jimenez (Wolves).
- Striker – Gianluca Scamacca (West Ham).
FIFA 23 Around The World SBC Not Working
Unfortunately, while the solution for this SBC is relatively easy to do, you won’t be able to complete the challenge itself. This is due to a simple mathematical error on the developers’ side. Namely, the challenge requires that you have both two chemistry points on each player, as well as 24 squad total chemistry points. So there are two extra points here that you simply cannot get. What this means is that the only real solution here is to wait until this oversight has been fixed by the developers themselves. Since it isn’t some big bug, but a very small mistake, it will hopefully probably get fixed very soon.