In our FIFA 23 Give Me Five SBC Solution guide, we’ll give you some of the best and cheapest options to complete the first advanced Squad Building Challenge. It has some pretty strict requirements that you have to meet, which makes it pretty tricky. Sure, there are also a few requirements that are more loose, but still, I know a lot of you might have a rough go of it. All that being the case, here are some solutions.
Give Me Five FIFA 23 SBC Solution
The best and cheapest solution for The FIFA 23 Give me Five SBC has to meet a laundry list of requirements. First off, you have to have players from exactly five different leagues. You can only have up to four players from any one league and any one club. Also, you need at least six rare players, a minimum Team Rating of sixty-nine, and a Squad Chemistry of at least fifteen. So, that’s a lot of things to keep tabs of. Sure, some of the requirements are on the lower side, which makes things a bit easier. However, it’s still a tall order. Makes sense, considering that this is the first advanced Squad Building Challenge. So, with all of that in mind, here’s two teams that should check off all the boxes. Huge props to DiamondLobby and Caibo for putting these teams together.
- GK:Yoo Hyun or Alan Madalinski
- RB: Jens Larsen or Bartlomiej Wdowik
- CB: Wei Zhen or Rob Holding
- CB: Wang Shenchao or Benjamin White
- LB: Lee Myung Jae or Hubert Matynia
- CM: Kim Min Hyeok or Albert Sambi Lokonga
- RM: Oscar or Brian Rocha Araujo
- CAM: Goh Young Jun or Timothy Fayulu
- CAM: Christian Fassnacht or Randy Schneider
- LM: Sultan Al Shamsi or MJ Williams
- ST: Li Shenlong or Damian Warchol