How to spawn Psychomancer in FF 15
The daggers can be found in Insomnia, and they’re guarded by a lvl 85 Psychomancer. Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to Insomnia. If you’ve already left, you can use Umbra’s powers to get back there.
- Fight the Ifrit.
- Go to the elevator after the boss fight and ride it. Ride it back down.
- Go back to the boss arena and kill the Red Giants there.
- Keep going back until you find the Psychomancer. He should be at the spot where you spawn at the start of the area. If he isn’t, keep running around Insomnia, killing stuff across both sides of the city, periodically checking to see if he’s appeared.
- Defeat him, and you’ll get the daggers.
The Psychomancer is vulnerable to lightning, so it wouldn’t hurt to prepare some thunder spells. He’s also weak to greatswords, so you should equip both Gladiolus and Noctis with them. He has an insane amount of health, so it’s going to take a while. Make sure you save your progress before engaging him.
Ulfric’s Kukris in Final Fantasy 15
Description: A pair of blades wielded by a hero who fought for the future of his homeland. One was forged in the Crown City, and the other in Galahd.
- Health +282
- MP +24
- Strength +8
- Vitality +15
- Magic +48
- Spirit +20
- Fire resistance +5%
- Ice resistance +7%
- Lightning resistance +4%
- Dark resistance +19%
- Shot resistance +21%
These daggers aren’t the strongest in terms of raw damage output, but they do provide good protection. They’ve also got emotional value, at least for those who’ve watched the prequel movie.