Fortnite ODM Gear, How to Get & Use
Not sure how to grab the ODM gear in the Fortnite V24.20 update? We’ve got you covered! The long-awaited Attack on Titan x Fortnite crossover event is finally here, and it comes jam-packed with content from the popular anime series. This includes the Eren Jaeger Outfit, the Captain Levi Outfit, the Mikasa Ackermann Outfit, and more. In this guide, we explain how to use the Omni-Directional Mobility Gear in Fortnite.
How to Get and Use Fortnite ODM Gear in AOT Update
For many fans worldwide, Attack on Titan is not only the best anime of all time, but it is also one of the best fictional stories of the last decade. Hence, it’s no surprise to finally see Eren Jaeger and others as skins in the Attack on Titan x Fortnite crossover event. To the delight of both the anime and battle royale fans, the event is now live, featuring all kinds of exciting content. While the most prominent stars are the aforementioned skins, there are some gameplay elements too! The Fortnite v24.20 update (for the battle royale) brings the arrival of ODM Gear and Thunder Spears to Fortnite Island! So, where to find ODM Gear in the AOT update? There are three ways in which you can grab Omni-Directional Mobility Gear:
- Retrievable from the ground.
- You can find them in Chests.
- Scout Regiment Footlockers is also a place to look for one.
Once you have it, you can equip it and start using it. It will grant you several abilities, as listed below:
- It will allow you to grapple in the air and strike opponents below you.
- You will be able to attack with the built-in blades.
- After the attack with the built-in blades, you’ll immediately boost back into the air.
- You can reposition yourself or hover over the target to perform another attack.