Place Prepper Supplies in Hayseed’s Farm in Fortnite is a challenge that you can complete by, well, putting the prepper supplies in the correct locations scattered around the farm. Now, there are two potential problems you might run into here. For one, you need to know where to find Hayseed’s farm in the first place. Once you cross that off your list, there’s still the issue of where to place the prepper supplies. That is, of course, easier said than done. That’s why, in this guide, we’ll show you both where to find Hayseed’s Farm and where to put the prepper supplies.
Where to Place Fortnite Prepper Supplies in Hayseed’s Farm
To place the Prepper Supplies and complete the Fortnite challenge, you just have to put the supplies in several different locations. To be more specific, there are five places where you need to put the prepper supplies, and they’re scattered all over the farm. The game might offer a bit of help, but it’s still a decent chunk of land to explore, and speed might be of the essence. So, here are a few brief explanations of where you need to go, as well as map screenshots for extra assistance.
- At the edge of the small bridge in the west of the farm.
- On the north side of the house on the hill, near the door.
- Next to the hay bale in the east of the farm, at the edge of one of the tilled fields where the corn is growing.
- From the house, head down the path leading south. The prepper supplies placement location is near the big rock on the left.
- Follow the path leading from the farm to the road. From there, you’ll see a bit of fence near the gas station, and that’s where you’ll have to place the the last Hayseed’s Farm Fortnite prepper supplies.