Ubisoft has released a new patch for Ghost Recon: Wildlands. The update, called Title Update 5, brings a wide range of various bug fixes. These involve glitches in gameplay and audio, as well as in Narco Road and Fallen Ghosts. There’s also several PC-specific bug fixes.
It’s time for a new Ghost Recon: Wildlands patch. Title Update 5 focuses only on fixing various gameplay and audio bugs. It’ll also repair one bug from Narco Road and Fallen Ghosts each. Finally, PC players will get a fair number of fixes that are for the PC version only. Here are the full patch notes.
- The reason for detection is now displayed above the mini-map.
- Fixed a bug where the player could not use the drone or the binoculars after using the medic drone to heal.
- Fixed a bug where vehicles would take low damage when shot from a long distance.
- Corrected a bug where the Stoner LMG folded buttstock would be described with an incorrect location in the loadout.
- Corrected a bug where Whisper pistol had no silencer and would alarm NPCs if players used it.
- An unusual noise was heard near a ruined hut…
- Fixed a bug where the M9 handgun would sound the same with or without a suppressor.
- Fixed a bug where the follower icon could be missing when in the tacmap.
- Fixed a bug where the player would be detected by NPCs when shooting at long distance with a crossbow.
- Fixed a bug where excessive lighting would occur in certain weather types in the Fallen Ghosts expansion when the Enhanced Godrays option was enabled.
- Fixed a bug where selecting the Left Handed Mouse option would display the right click for fast travel on the tacmap instead of the left click.
- Fixed a bug where an Xbox One controller would lose input if the controller was disconnected while the game was unfocused.
- Fixed a bug where the mouse click was not displayed for the Skills shortcut in the Command Wheel.
- Fixed a bug where a pop-up related to Easy Anti Cheat would be displayed at every game start if the User Account Control feature was enabled in Windows (pop-up will only be displayed the first time you start the game with the UAC feature enabled).
- Fixed a bug where rapidly closing NVIDIA Ansel after it was open caused the game to run at 1 frame per second.