GTA Online launched today, but some players have problems getting into the game. Among the known issues that the developer are looking into are unavailable cloud servers, fail to host session, freezing while waiting for other players.
Rockstar Games made a list of known launch issues, and if you want to stay informed about the status of fixes, log into the Support Site and click Subscribe at the top of the page.
- Occasional “Rockstar Cloud Servers Unavailable” error message
- Freezing sometimes while loading into first race in GTAO with “waiting for other players” on the screen
- Intermittent “Failed to Host a GTA Online Session” error messages
- Race Corona (start area, marker) occasionally not showing up for first race
- Errors saying “Timed out when matchmaking for a compatible GTA Online Session to join”
- Occasional errors about jobs failing to start or load
- General issues with the Social Club site and Social Club features (slow loading, failed logins, emails not arriving, etc). For more information on Social Club status, please see: http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/200357093