AFK Arena Gourmelee Chef Challenge S Recipes 2023
The Gourmelee Luminous Feast event is currently underway in AFK Arena. During this event, you will be able to participate in the Chef Challenge. This challenge requires you to make different dishes. These recipes have four criteria by which they are judged: Visual, Aroma, Health, and Creativity. If you want to get an S rank – the highest rating – for each of these dishes, you are going to need to know where to allocate your 10 points. In this AFK Arena Gourmelee Chef Challenge S Recipes 2023 guide, we are going to show you how to do that, and everything else you need to know about this challenge.
AFK Arena Gourmelee Event – All Chef’s Challenge S Recipes 2023
First, let’s see how this works. The event is going to take place from April 1st until April 14th, 2023. For the first seven days of this event (so, from April 1st to April 8th), two dishes are going to unlock on the first day, and from then on a single dish is going to unlock every day. To be able to prepare new dishes, you need to first get high marks for the previous dish. You have 10 points which you can distribute in the Visual, Aroma, Health, and Creativity categories. To get the S rating, you’re going to need to allocate these correctly.
Also, if you do not get the S rank on your first try here, don’t worry – the sous-chefs gain experience over time, so just keep doing this each day until you get it right. And now, let’s see how to S-rank each Chef Challenge recipe:
- Day 1 Love Drunk Jello S Recipe – Visual: 5, Aroma: 2, Health: 1, Creativity: 2.
- Day 1 Smoked Snake Meat S Recipe – Visual: 2, Aroma: 5, Health: 2, Creativity: 1.
- Day 2 Cream of Pumpkin S Recipe – Visual: 1, Aroma: 3, Health: 5, Creativity: 1.
- Day 3 Ocean’s Zest Galore S Recipe – Visual: 1, Aroma: 2, Health: 2, Creativity: 5.
- Day 4 Chieftain’s Stew S Recipe – Visual: 1, Aroma: 5, Health: 2, Creativity: 2.
- Day 5 Ducksnow Cooler S Recipe – Visual: 5, Aroma: 1, Health: 2, Creativity: 2.
- Day 6 Forest Salad S Recipe – Visual: 3, Aroma: 1, Health: 5, Creativity: 1.
- Day 7 Polar Sweet Spring S Recipe – Visual: 2, Aroma: 1, Health: 2, Creativity: 5.
Day three gave me A ????
Never mind sorry all my apologies
Day 3 : Visual: 1, Aroma: 2, Health: 5 and Creativity: 2
I figured out Day 6 by me self and only got an A, so I came here to find out what the formula was and it’s the same that I did. So I don’t know how one can be S while the same formula can be A.