Do you want to know how to send gifts to friends in Apex Legends? You’ve come to the right place! The new Apex Legends Gifting feature will allow players to gift in-game cosmetics to their friends. The feature releases alongside Apex Legends Season 15, called Eclipse, and it is something fans have been waiting for years. And now that it’s finally here, let’s see how it works. In our guide, we explain how to use Gifting in Apex Legends, as well as all requirements and limits.
What Are the Requirements to Send Gifts to Friends in Apex Legends
First thing first, once you fulfil all the requirements, you will be ready to start sending Apex gifts to your friends. However, there are quite a few prerequisites here. Thus, without further ado, let’s see all the terms you’ll need to meet before sending gifts in Apex Legends:
- You must have Login Verification turned on.
- Your account needs to be at least level 10 or above.
- The account needs to be “in good standing”
- You need to be an in-game friend with a person you want to give a gift to.
- Before you can give or receive gifts from each other, you and your friend must have been in-game friends for at least 2 weeks.
How to Send Gifts to Friends in Apex Legends
So there you have it, the conditions are fairly simple, and you have probably already met all of them. It’s important to note that once the Gifting system arrives on November 1st, you will already be able to give a gift to a friend if you have been friends for more than two weeks. Also, an important limit to note is that you are restricted to giving five gifts per day. That is, a maximum of five gifts every 24 hours. Now, let’s see how to send gifts in Apex Legends:
- Have enough Apex Coins to purchase an item you wish to gift.
- You can not gift an item from your inventory.
- You can not use crafting metals or Legend tokens to get gifts for friends.
- Find an item or a bundle you wish to gift in the in-game shop.
- Hit the “Gift” button.
- Select the friend you want to gift the item to.
- Press the “Gift” button again.
So, what can you gift in Apex Legends? According to the official FAQ, you can gift either single items or bundles of Legend and weapon skins, charms, and other cosmetics. However, you can not gift Apex Coins. This is to prevent illegal trades for real-life money. If you try to gift a friend something they already own, the game will prevent you from doing it. So there you have it, that’s all you need to know about gifts in Apex and how they work. If you have any other questions, feel write to write them in the comments section!