In the true fashion of Japanese video games, Armored Core 6 features several endings that players can get to experience based on their playthroughs. When it comes to AC6, there are three endings. The good ending, the bad ending, and the so-called AC6 Alea Iacta Est true ending. This guide explains how to get the Armored Core 6 true ending.
How to Get Armored Core 6 True Ending, AC6 Alea Iacta Est Guide
Out of all three possible endings in AC6, the one called Alea Iacta Est is by far the hardest one to achieve. This is not because something in particular is hard per se. Rather, it’s simply because it only becomes available once you are on your third playthrough. This means that you will need to play New Game++ (not New Game+, which is the second playthrough). The AC6 Alea Iacta Est requires three full playthroughs to unlock.
As you jump on your third playthrough, several new missions will become available, which are required in order to unlock this ending. For example, you will need to complete the “Obstruct the Mandatory Inspection” mission during Chapter 1 and “Coral Export Denial” during Chapter 3. In addition, many “old” missions will be changed in some ways. For example, some new enemies will appear, or there will be some alternative options for tasks during missions. New Game++ is centred around ALLMIND, which will start sending you on missions directly in Chapter 3. What you need to do in order to get the AC6 Ture Ending is to pick all ALLMIND missions available. This includes the following:
- Chapter 1 – Attack the Damn Complex
- Chapter 3 – Prevent Corporate Salvage of New Tech Eliminate the Enforcement Squads
- Chapter 3 – Coral Export Denial
- Chapter 4: Eliminate V.III (Decision mission) Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 – Reach the Coral Convergence (alternative objective compared to the standard version of the mission)
- Chapter 5 – Complete MIA mission
- Chapter 5 – Regain Control of the Xylem
- Chapter 5 Coral Release (defeat ALLMIND, the final boss)