Brawlhalla Legends cover a wide range of character archetypes. Everything from personality, to background, stats, looks, figthting style, and, of course, which weapons they use, there is a Legend for every gameplay preference you can think of. Fists, swords, spears, guns, and more exotic weapons, nothing is off-limits. Naturally, this also includes one of mankind’s earliest hunting tools – the bow. The “Bow Legend Wins” Brawlhalla Weekly Challenge revolves around winning matches with a Bow-wielding Legend. Of course, before you can do this, you will need to know which Brawlhalla Bow Legends are the best as of 2023. In this guide, we are going to list out all the Legends that use a bow in battle, and list out which ones are the best for this challenge.
Brawlhalla Best Bow Legends
Currently, there are eight Legends that use the bow as a weapon in Brawlhalla. These are: Diana, Ember, Zariel, Azoth, Koji, Yumiko, Kaya, and Vector. Of course, not all of them are equally good, so we are going to start off this list with the three Legends best suited for this Bow Legend Wins challenge. So let’s begin:
- Diana, the Monster Hunter. Armed with bow and blaster, Diana has a lot of ranged capabilities and is a great choice for this challenge, especially if you want to pepper your enemies from afar.
- Ember, the Fangwild’s Daughter. Very fast and wielding a bow and twin katars, Ember is the classic Robin Hood-esque style archer. This makes her an ideal selection for the challenge if you want to role-play.
- Zariel, the Celestial. If you are looking for a Legend that has high marks in both offense and defense, then Zariel has got you covered.
- Azoth, the One-Man Dynasty.
- Koji, the Wanderer, Honor’s Blade.
- Yumiko, the Kitsune.
- Kaya, the Natural.
- Vector, the Superbot.