DanMachi Battle Chronicle is a brand-new RPG title for PC, Android, and iOS devices. Based on the hit anime “Is It Wrong to Try to Pick up Girls in a Dungeon?”, the game features many of these characters and takes place in the same setting. Like most such games, if you want to dominate your enemies, you are going to have to choose the best characters for the job. Otherwise, you will soon find that you are struggling to defeat the toughest foes in the game. Of course, as there are so many characters to choose from, this isn’t an easy thing to do. To help you from needing to play with each of them to find out which are strong, and which ones can’t cut it, we have compiled this DanMachi Battle Chronicle Tier List.
DanMachi Battle Chronicle Tier List of Best Characters
Here, we are going to rank all of the characters in the game according to how powerful they are. Please note that power levels are the only consideration that we have used to measure a character’s tier. Also, as the game has only been out for a very short while, we can expect to see various balance changes, not to mention – new characters, in future updates. In any case, it’s best to view this as a work in progress. And now, let’s see the DanMachi Battle Chronicle Tier List itself:
- S Tier: Bell Cranel, Liliruca Arde, Welf Crozzo, and Finn Deimne.
- A Tier: Sanjouno Haruhime, Lefiya Viridis, Ais Wallenstein, Tione Hiryute, Tiona Hiryute, and Yamato Mikoto.
- B Tier: Gareth Landrock, Hestia, Riveria Ljos Alf, Bete Loga, and Loki.
- C Tier: Takemikazuchi, Ishtar, Wiene, Syr Flover, Ryu Lion, Aisha Belka, Hephaistios, and Hitachi Chigusa.
- D Tier: Asfi Al Andromeda, Daphne Lauros, Hermes, Cassandra Ilion, and Miach.