Great Egg Hunt MLB 23
Easter has come to MLB The Show 23! And to celebrate this holiday, the Great Egg Hunt has been added to the game. In this challenge, you are tasked with finding nine Hidden Eggs. While some of these are easy enough to find, others are pretty difficult, even when you carefully read the Hidden Egg Hint for that egg. If you want to find all nine of these, we are going to tell you where each and every one of the eggs for the Great Egg Hunt MLB 23 are located.
Great Egg Hunt MLB The Show 23
Now, let’s see how and where to get all the eggs for the Great Egg Hunt in MLB The Show 23:
- Hidden Egg #1: “There are nine hidden eggs at this very moment.” Go to the “Moments” tab and from there to “Other Programs” and “The Great Egg Hunt”. Complete these five Moments.
- Hidden Egg #2: “What do you call an egg that travels around the world? An egg-splorer!” Defeat four different teams from four different continents.
- Hidden Egg #3: “This is your chance to become the Conqueror of Eggs!” Beat the Conquest Map in the Diamond Dynasty.
- Hidden Egg #4: “The Golden Egg is flawless!” Get a home run in the Battle Royale.
- Hidden Egg #5: “Why did the egg refuse to fight? It didn’t want to crack under pressure!” Complete a Ranked Seasons game.
- Hidden Egg #6: “When going for a stroll, avoid walking on eggshells!” Earn five “Walked” in a Ranked Seasons game.
- Hidden Egg #7: “Is there a way to decorate cards like there is for eggs?” Earn 1,000 PXP from The Great Egg Hunt Program cards.
- Hidden Egg #8: “What came first? The bird or the egg?” Defeat either the Toronto Blue Jays, the St. Louis Cardinals, or the Baltimore Orioles, in a Play vs CPU match.
- Hidden Egg #9: “Egg hunts are quite eventful!” Finish a complete game event.