The Last of Us Part 1 Firefly Edition is the highest-tier version of the remake. It comes a copy of the game, but also features several physical and digital in-game items. There are two more, less expensive editions of The Last of Us Part 1, so we’ll cover those as well, so that you can make an informed decision.
The Last of Us Part I Firefly Edition
The Firefly Edition of Last of Us Part I costs $99.99 (so, a hundred bucks) and it comes with a ton of extra physical and digital goodies. We’ll list them all below. The only problem is that, just hours after being announced, all copies have already been snatched via preorders. So, if you want one of these, keep your eyes peeled for any restocks that might happen.
- Full game, plus the standalone prequel chapter “Left Behind”
- Limited edition SteelBook case
- The Last of Us: American Dreams comics #1-#4 with new cover art
- Early in-game unlocks
- Increased Crafting Speed Skill
- Increased Healing Speed Skill
- 9mm Reload Speed Increase Upgrade
- Rifle Clip Capacity Increase Upgrade
- Explosive Arrows Gameplay Modifier
- Dither Punk Filter
- Speedrun Mode
- Six weapon skins
- 9mm Pistol – Black Gold and Filigree
- Shotgun – Sculpted Oak and Rubber Tactical
- Ellie’s Bow – Carbon Black and Arctic White
So, that’s what you’ll get in the Last of Us Part 1 Firefly Edition. There are two other editions, Standard and Digital Deluxe. The former includes just the game, and it costs $69.99. As for the Digital Deluxe, it comes with only the in-game items from the list above and no physical items. So, no SteelBook or comics. It will set you back $79.99.
Unlike the Firefly Edition of The Last of Us remake, the other two are still in stock. Makes sense, considering that they’re, you know, digital and not physical only. So, go with whichever version works best for you.