There’s a good reason why Pet Simulator X is still so wildly popular, and that’s the fact that it is constantly being updated and worked on by its devs. These updates add things such as new events, and, of course, a lot of new pets into the game. Among the latest batch of PSX pets is the Tiki Dominus. Inspired by the Tiki – traditional wooden or stone carvings of the Maori peoples – the Tiki Dominus is both colorful and very interesting. If you want to get one of these into your menagerie, you will want to know how much it costs, as well as how to get it. We are going to cover both of these in our Tiki Dominus Value Pet Simulator X guide.
Pet Sim X Tiki Dominus Value
The Tiki Dominus is in high demand in PSX, so its value is appropriately expensive as well. Note that all of these costs can and do fluctuate on a day-by-day basis, so you should consider them more as general indicators of cost, rather than the exact values. With that said, let’s see how much it is currently valued at:
- Normal Tiki Dominus: 50 Million Diamonds.
- Shiny Tiki Dominus: 200 Million Diamonds.
- Golden Tiki Dominus: 150 Million Diamonds.
- Rainbow Tiki Dominus: 600 Million Diamonds.
- Dark Matter Tiki Dominus: 2 Billion Diamonds.
- Normal HC Tiki Dominus: 1 Billion Diamonds.
- Golden HC Tiki Dominus: 3 Billion Diamonds.
- Rainbow HC Tiki Dominus: 12 Billion Diamonds.
- Dark Matter HC Tiki Dominus: 40 Billion Diamonds.
How to Get Tiki Dominus Pet Simulator X
You can get the Tiki Dominus in PSX in one of two ways. Either by trading for it, or by hatching it from the Watermelon Egg, the Underwater Egg, or the Summer Island Egg. Note that the odds of hatching it from any of these is quite low.