Zelda Link's Awakening Magnifying Lens Location - Trading Sequence
Magnifying lens is an item in Zelda Link’s Awakening. It’s a tool that lets you see things you otherwise wouldn’t be able to. You’ll first hear about it when you open up the black book in the library in Mabe Village. In order to acquire it yourself, you’ll have to perform a series of trades, giving items you don’t need to people who really want them. In this guide, we’re going to show you the Zelda Link’s Awakening Magnifying Lens location, as well as a detailed description of the trading sequence.
How to get Magnifying Lens?
The trading sequence starts once you’ve obtained the Yoshi Doll from the Trendy games claw machine in Mabe Village. From then on, you’ll trade one item for another by talking to a bunch of characters around the world. At the end of the sequence, you’ll get a certain something that’ll unlock the secret cave in which the magnifying glass rests.
- Catch the Yoshi Doll at claw game in Mabe village
- Bring the Yoshi Doll to Mamasha in Mabe village
- Bring the ribbon to CiaoCiao, in the dog house (door on the right) in Mabe village
- Take the dog food to Sale, on the beach at Toronbo Shores
- Bring the bananas to Kiki the monkey, east of Kanaleta Castle
- Bring the stick to Tarin in the Ukuku Prairie
- Bring the honeycomb to Chef Bear in the Animal Village
- Take the pineapple to Papahl in the Tal Tal Mountain Range
- Bring the hibiscus to Christine in the Animal Village
- Bring the goat letter to Mr. Write in the Mysterious Forest
- Take the broom to Grandma Yahoo in the Animal Village
- Bring the fishing hook to the fisherman at Martha’s Bay (requires the ability to swim)
- Bring the necklace to the mermaid in the lake
- Place the scale on the statue on the south shore of the lake