The third episode of Guild Wars 2 Icebrood Saga, called No Quarter, is now out. With it, it brings a whole new map, Drizzlewood Coast, and a huge, map-wide meta event. We are, of course, talking about the massive charr civil war that you’ll be hip-deep in. There’s a ton of other new stuff, including weapon sets, armor sets, a new Strike Mission, an emote and much more.
It’s time for the entire world of Guild Wars 2 to face the upheaval of the charr civil war, including Drizzlewood Coast. While it is a horrific event, it’s also a good opportunity to earn yourself some new weapons, armor, and other great stuff. Here’s the list of the major new content you’re gonna see in the new episode of Icebrood Saga, as per the press release.
- A brand new map, the coastal alpine forests of the Drizzlewood Coast
- A massive, map-wide meta event that puts players right in the thick of the charr civil war as they help the United Legions siege fortresses and take control of enemy positions in World vs. World-inspired gameplay
- A new United Legions Waystation mastery that will grant new special action skills useful for besieging charr fortresses and resupplying allies
- A new Strike Mission, “Cold War”, that features wave-based survival against fearsome enemies
- A new tier to the Essence Manipulation mastery tracks introduced in Episode One
- Two new weapons sets, Tengu Echo and Stormcaller, plus two new standalone weapons to earn
- New charr-themed backpacks, plus new charr-specific helms for charr player characters
- A new “play dead” emote
- A new Bear Shaman armor set, heretofore only available to NPC characters
Reminder, all of you that own Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire and log in now that No Quarter has launched will get it for free. All the rest of you are going to have to purchase it separately, if you want it. If the list above got your attention, then check out the trailer below to see some of the new content in the flesh.