Hogwarts Legacy Giant Purple Toad Locations
Want to know how to get Giant Purple Toad in Hogwarts Legacy? Professor Howin’s assignment in Hogwarts Legacy will have you rescuing a Diricawl and a Giant Purple Toad with your nab-sack. However, many players are not exactly sure where they can find a Giant Purple Toad. In this guide, we provide Giant Purple Toad locations in Hogwarts Legacy.
Where to Find Giant Purple Toad in Hogwarts Legacy
Your professors will give you many of the early game quests in Hogwarts Legacy. After all, Hogwarts is a school, and you are a pupil. For example, professor Howin’s assignment in Hogwarts Legacy will test your mastery of using the nab-sack. You are tasked to complete these two steps:
- Acquire a Diricawl with the nab-sack.
- Acquire a Giant Purple Toad with the nab-sack.
If you’re having trouble finding a Giant Purple Toad, this guide will provide you with Hogwarts Legacy Giant Purple Toad locations. Asides from the nab-sack, you’ll also need some beast feed to lure the toad. With that said, here are all of the locations where you can find the toad, that we’re currently aware of:
- The North Ford Bog has two Giant Purple Toad lairs. In general, this is the best place to find and acquire Giant Toads in Hogwarts Legacy.
- There’s one den in the Forbidden Forest, just west of the forest’s Floo station.
- When you teleport to the Northern South Sea Bog Floo Station, head southwest, and you will find another Giant Purple Toad den.
- Another Toad’s den is located on the island between Clagmar Coast and Manor Cape.
- Marunweem Lake is divided by a bridge, and in the part of the lake north of the bridge, you’ll find a big island. And on the island, a Giant Purple Toad den.
- Finally, there’s one den just north of Aranshire. Aranshire is a small area located directly west of Hogwarts’ main castle.