The new Mafia 3 DLC, called Stones Unturned, is now available. The downloadable content brings a whole new side story, revolving around Donovan and his history with our protagonist Lincoln. You’ll be hunting Connor Aldrige and his militia, trying to stop them from reaching a downed military plane carrying some dangerous cargo.
The Stones Unturned DLC for Mafia 3 is live on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC via Steam. Players that have purchased the Mafia 3 Deluxe Edition or the Season Pass separately will automatically get this new content. It features a bunch of new story and side missions, weapons, outfits, vehicles, and more. We’ve listed some of the most prominent new features below.
- A thrilling new story, hunting down a rival from the past. Donovan and you are on a chase to catch Connor Aldridge and his mercenary army, and stop them from getting to a downed aircraft carrying dangerous cargo.
- Dive into the action with fan-favorite John Donovan. Donovan will now be joining you in the thick of it, cracking joke and being a wise-ass. You can expect more “memorable moments with these characters” and further explore their friendship from back when they served in Vietnam.
- New environments to explore. Not only will you be able to visit and explore previously unseen parts of New Bordeaux while hunting Aldridge, you’ll be exploring an island covered in dense jungle.
- Bounty Hunting missions. Once you finish the story of “Stones Unturned”; you can take part in bounty hunting with Robert Marshall.
- New tools to play with. Since Donovan and you will be fighting a mercenary militia, you’ll need new and improved firepower:
- Weapons: Grenade launchers and RPG’s, as well as a vehicle-mounted turret.
- Sniper Service: Call Marshall’s Sniper Service to quickly and silently take out enemies.
- Outfits: You can choose between the Jungle Camo commando garb and the Party Animal casual outfit.
- New Fleet Vehicles: You’ll be able to unlock the heavy-duty Griffin Borneo Sport by playing story missions and the De’Leo Stiletto by completing bounty hunts. You can also get various decals to customize your vehicles.
The developers have also released the Stones Unturned DLC Launch Trailer, which you can check out below. The video shows you some of the gameplay moments, as well as snippets of the story.