The NBA 2K23 Elgin Baylor Takeover requirements are a lot to take in. True, completing every step of the season agenda does reward you with a Diamond Elgin Baylor card, which is nothing to sneeze at. However, you’ll have to invest an absurd amount of time focusing on nothing but finishing this thing up. In this guide, we will show you everything you need to do.
How to Complete Elgin Baylor Takeover in NBA 2K23
To complete the NBA 2K23 Elgin Baylor Takeover Season Agenda and get the Diamond Elgin Baylor card, you have to complete ten different things. That’s a lot already. However, to make things even worse, some of the requirements are truly a lot. And finishing it all in one season? I’d call that straight-up brutal. You’d have to make the game your full-time job, pretty much. However, if you think one card, however good it may be, is worth the effort, go for it. In the list below, we’ll tell you what you need to do to complete each step, as well as what reward you’ll get for each one.
- 1959 ROY – Score 55 points and get 12 rebounds with a SF in a game (Badge Award Pack)
- Lakers Dunks – Make 100 dunks with Lakers players over multiple games (Finisher Award Pack)
- Lakers 3’s – Make 100 3-pointers with Lakers players over multiple games (Sharpshooter Award Pack)
- Lakers Double-Doubles – Get 30 double-doubles with Lakers players over multiple games (Show Award Pack)
- Game High FT – Make 20 free throws with Lakers players over multiple games (5 Tokens)
- Career Playoff AST – Get 541 assists with Lakers players over multiple games (Playmaking Award Pack)
- Finals Total PTS – Score 1,161 points with Lakers players over multiple games (10 Tokens)
- Finals Total REB – Get 593 rebounds with Lakers players over multiple games (Rebounder Award Pack)
- Play with Lakers – Play 20 games using 10 Lakers players (Badge Award Pack)
- TT or TTO: Play with Lakers – Play 10 Triple Threat Offline or Online games using three Lakers players (Lockdown Defender Award Pack)