Borderlands 3 Special Editions & Pre-Order Bonuses Revealed
The contents of the various Borderlands 3 special editions, as well as the pre-order bonuses, have been unveiled. There are several special edition to choose from, each with an increasing number of both digital and, at the highest tier, physical extra content.
First off, the pre-order bonus. Everybody that pre-orders Borderlands 3, no matter which version, will get Golden Weapon skins and weapon trinket. And, if you get the Standard Edition, that’s all you’re getting, apart from the base game. From there, we go into the Deluxe Edition. This one comes with a bunch of extra digital content, including the following:
- Retro Cosmetic Pack: Vault Hunter head & skin, Echo Device skin, weapon skin
- Neon Cosmetic Pack: Vault Hunter head & skin, Echo Device skin, weapon trinket
- Gearbox Cosmetic Pack: weapon skin, weapon trinket
- Toy Box Weapon Pack: 2 Toy guns, Toy grenade mod, weapon trinket
- XP & Loot Drop Boost Mods
Then, we move into the Super Deluxe Edition. It includes everything from the Deluxe Edition, as well as the Season Pass. Inside the Season Pass, you’ll get “four campaign DLC packs featuring new stories, missions and challenges,” and the “Butt Stallion weapon skin, weapon trinket, and grenade mod.” Last, but not least, we have the Diamond Loot Chest Collector’s Edition. It comes with everything from the Super Deluxe Edition, plus a ton of physical guff.
- Diamond Loot Chest Replica: Featuring a functional retractable lid, this chest is perfect for storing your real-world loot
- Borderlands 3 character figurines (x10): Make room on your shelf for the whole crew, including the four new Vault Hunters, the fanatical Calypso Twins, and some of your favorite characters from the Borderlands universe! (Approximately 3” tall)
- Sanctuary 3 snap model: Construct your very own Sanctuary 3 model ship and display it proudly on its included stand
- Vault Key keychains (x4): Because you never know when you might stumble across an unopened Vault
- Cloth galaxy map: Discover new worlds beyond Pandora with Typhon DeLeon’s map of the Borderlands
- Character art lithographs (x5): Unique character prints starring the new Vault Hunters and fanatical Calypso Twins
- Borderlands 3 Steelbook case: A gorgeous metal case for any collector’s shelf
So, there you have it. Borderlands 3 is coming out on September 13th. You’ll be able to pick it up on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. Yes, PC gamers, it will be a timed Epic Games Store exclusive. If you want to avoid getting it via Epic, you’ll have to wait until April 2020.
Has the couch co-op mode been confirmed?