If you’re looking to score some great game deals, look no further. You can head straight to GOG.com and check out their Valentine’s Day sale. They’ve cut down the prices of 70 most wishlisted games on the site up to 90%.
GOG.com is hosting a huge Valentine’s Day sale. They took 70 of the most wishlisted games on the website, and slashed their prices significantly. Depending on the title, you can get up to 90% off of your purchase. You can pick up some true classics (some of which are exclusively on GOG) for next to nothing.
The sale lasts for another five days. You have until noon EST on February 20th to take a good long look at the list, then your wallet, and make an informed decision. Or make impulse purchases of games you likely won’t even touch, but just like to have in the backlog. Whatever rocks your boat, really.
We’ve singled out some of the highlights of this sale for you in the list below.
- Pillars Of Eternity – Royal Edition: $35.99 (60 percent off)
- The Witcher 3, Game of the Year Edition: $24.99 (50 percent off)
- Shovel Knight: $12.74 (15 percent off)
- Darkest Dungeon: $12.49 (50 percent off)
- Superhot: $12.49 (50 percent off)
- Firewatch: $10.99 (45 percent off)
- Soma: $9.99 (33 percent off)
- Undertale: $4.99 (50 percent off)
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines: $4.99 (75 percent off)
- Hotline Miami: $1.49 (15 percent off)
- Rollercoaster Tycoon: Deluxe Edition: $1.49 (25 percent off)
- Psychonauts: $0.99 (66 percent off)
Other titles featured in the sale include classics like Rollercoaster Tycoon, Baldur’s Gate and Grim Fandango, as well as popular new titles, such as SOMA, FTL, The Witness, and more. There’s a lot to be excited about with pretty much all of these offers, especially since a lot of them include various special editions, with a lot of extra material and bonuses.
So, if you’ve planned to splurge on video games this Valentine’s Day, be it on yourself or a significant other, you can take a gander at GOG.com. You might find something you like.