Recently, it was announced that Negan and Maggie from AMC’s The Walking Dead will be the latest Epic Crossovers characters to come to Brawlhalla. This Brawlhalla x The Walking Dead Part 2 also sees the return of characters from the first crossover. Besides Negan and Maggie, you will also be able to play as Rick, Michonne, and Daryl. To celebrate this addition, this Brawl of the Week features The Walker Attack Game Mode. In it, you will be fighting off endless waves of Walkers for as long as you are able to. The Days Gone Bye Podium and Walker’s Grasp KO Effect will also see a return.
How to Get Negan and Maggie in Brawlhalla
You can get each of these Epic Crossovers for 300 Mammoth Coins in the in-game store. With Negan and Maggie and the previous three Epic Crossovers returning, you will be able to play with five new characters from AMC’s The Walking Dead TV show. Here are all of these characters, which Epic Crossovers they are for, and their favorite weapons.
- Negan. He is an Epic Crossover for Jaeyun. Armed with his signature barb wire baseball bat affectionately named Lucille, as well as a crowbar, Negan is a veritable powerhouse who will plow through Walkers and other characters alike.
- Maggie. She is an Epic Crossover for Jhala. Besides her machete and Molotov Cocktails, the most striking thing about her choice of weaponry is that she is prone to swinging a bih sign around.
- Michonne. She is an Epic Crossover for Koji. Armed with a sword and flaming arrows, she is a one-woman Walker extermination squad.
- Rick Grimes. He is an Epic Crossover for Barraza. Rick has his duel revolvers and hatchet.
- Daryl Dixon. He is an Epic Crossover for Ember. Known for his crossbow and motorcycle, Daryl employs both of these in combat, as well as his knives.