Niantic have announced the date and other details of the July 2021 Community Day event. It’s going to take place on July 3rd, and it’s going to revolve around Tepig. During the event, you’ll the adorable pig Pokemon will spawn more frequently, even giving you a pretty good shot at getting a Shiny one. There’s also a whole bunch of other bonuses and features that you can have fun with, so let’s dive right in, shall we?
Tepig Community Day July 2021 Pokemon Go Event Details
The Pokemon Go Tepig July 2021 Community day will take place on Saturday, July 3rd, from 11AM to 5PM local time. So, that’s almost a full day of hunting for Tepig and making the most out of all the other bonuses and special offers. Below, you can see the list of features and bonuses of the event, as shown in the official announcement.
- Tepig will be appearing more frequently in the wild. If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny one!
- Evolve Pignite (Tepig’s Evolution) during the event or up to two hours afterward to get an Emboar that knows the Charged Attack Blast Burn.
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise!
- There’ll be a special one-time-purchase Community Day Box available for 1,280 PokéCoins, featuring 50 Ultra Balls, five Incense, five Star Pieces, and an Elite Charged TM.
- For US$1.00 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), you’ll be able to access the Tepig Community Day-exclusive Special Research story, Roasted Berries.
- Stay tuned for when tickets for the Roasted Berries Special Research story go live! Tickets are nonrefundable (subject to applicable law and the exceptions set forth in the Terms of Service). Please note that this Special Research will not include an in-game medal.
- 3× Catch Stardust
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours