Pokemon GO Mountain Cup Best Pokemon
In our Pokemon GO Mountain Cup Best Pokemon guide, we are going to give you a list of the best Pokemon to use in this competition. We will also give you another list with examples of the teams you can put together. And, of course, we’ll talk about the limitations the cup imposes, because that is pretty much the most relevant piece of information. Here we go!
Best Pokemon for Mountain Cup in Pokemon GO
Before we list the best Pokemon for the Mountain Cup in Pokemon GO, we first have to discuss the limitations it imposes on you. First off, any Pokemon you use has to be at or below 1,500 CP. Second, Only Ice-, Ground-, Rock, and Steel-type Pokemon need apply (dual types are allowed). That might sound like they don’t give you a lot of options, but there’s actually a lot to work with. Here are some suggestion on which Pokemon to use.
- Escavalier with Counter, Drill Run, Megahorn
- Diggersby with Mud Shot, Fire Punch, Earthquake
- Whiscash with Mud Shot, Mud Bomb, Blizzard
- Lucario with Counter, Power-Up Punch, Shadow Ball
- Gliscor (ideally Shadow) with Wing Attack, Earthquake, Night Slash
- Marshtomp (ideally Shadow) with Mud Shot, Surf, Mud Bomb
- Ferrothorn with Bullet Seed, Power Whip, Thunder
- Abomasnow with Powder Snow, Weather Ball (Ice), Energy Ball
- Torterra with Razor Leaf, Frenzy Plant, Sand Tomb
- Walrein with Powder Snow, Icicle Spear, Earthquake
- Lapras with Ice Shard, Surf, Skull Bash
- Registeel with Lock On, Focus Blast, Zap Cannon
So, those are some of the best Pokemon to use in the Pokemon GO Mountain Cup. Now, we’re going to give you a few examples of the teams you can put together. Before we do, we just want to put it out there that Diggersby can go in literally any team and will probably be a candidate for the king of the meta. Also, feel free to share your own team ideas in the comments below.
- Escavalier, Ferrothorn, Whiscash
- Lucario, Torterra, Gliscor
- Registeel, Lapras, Marshtomp
- Diggersby, Walrein, Whiscash
- Diggersby, Ferrothorn, Gliscor