The Pokemon Go Stardust Challenge has arrived with a whole host of rewards & tasks. All of this links to the Season of Heritage, a new event linked to the Sinnoh regions past. These events are always exciting, with new raid bosses to take on and items to collect. This month, a special timed research challenge is taking place. Read on as we discuss the Pokemon Go Stardust Challenge.
The new task involves collecting as much Stardust as you can throughout December. Timed research goes in stages, with certain rewards at each level you reach. Rewards range from encounters to balls and berries. Reach the final stage and you will grab a very limited Deino hat for your avatar.
There are several ways to get extra Stardust in Pokemon. You need to hatch eggs, catch as many Pokemon as possible and open as many gifts as you can. Many of the other field research tasks will also reward you with Stardust. Winning in the Go Battle League also brings it as a reward.
Season of Heritage Stardust Challenge Rewards & Tasks Pokemon GO
Each level you reach will net you 500 XP points. In addition, there are several rewards available. Reach the top level of 120,000 Stardust and you will get a Deino Hat for your avatar.
- 500 Stardust: 10 Poke Balls
- 1,000 Stardust: 10 Razz Berries
- 3,000 Stardust: Rhyhorn encounter
- 6,000 Stardust: 15 Pinap Berries
- 10,000 Stardust: Onix encounter
- 15,000 Stardust: 25 Poke Balls
- 20,000 Stardust: 15 Nanab Berries
- 30,000 Stardust: Staryu encounter
- 40,000 Stardust: 20 Great Balls
- 50,000 Stardust: 2 Silver Pinap Berries
- 60,000 Stardust: Alolan Exeggutor encounter
- 70,000 Stardust: 25 Ultra Balls
- 85,000 Stardust: Deino encounter
- 100,000 Stardust: 5,000 XP
- 120,000 Stardust: A Lucky Egg, and a Deino Hat
You have the whole of December to accumulate as much Stardust as possible. The event will end on January 1st, 2022, at 10 am local time. Enjoy spending your New Year’s eve playing Pokemon GO, grabbing that last-minute bit of Stardust before the event finishes.