Niantic has released a new patch for Pokemon GO. The app has been updated to version 0.77.1 on Android devices, and 1.47.1 on iOS. According to the patch notes, several pretty frustrating bugs, including registering Curveballs. It also adds confirmation dialogue for transfers of costumed Pokemon, while disabling mass-transfer of them.
There’s a new update out for Pokemon GO, with the accompanying patch notes. As we’ve come to expect, the update addresses several pretty annoying and borderline game-breaking bugs. For one, the game shouldn’t report network errors at random in the middle of a Gym battle. Speaking of Raid Battles, the patch should finally have the game display the proper number of people in the Raid Battle lobby. Best of all, Curveballs should finally start registering properly. This one was probably the most annoying of all glitches, especially if you’re trying to catch a Legendary Pokemon. The odds are excruciatingly low as is; landing a curve ball and the game not acknowledging makes the whole ordeal needlessly frustrating.
The patch also introduces a pretty useful feature. Trainers will get confirmation dialogue when you attempt to transfer costumed Pokemon. On that note, you won’t be able to mass-transfer costumed Pokemon. You can check out the full patch notes below, as they appear on the Pokemon GO website.
- A confirmation dialogue now appears when attempting to transfer costumed Pokémon.
- Costumed Pokémon can no longer be mass-transferred.
- Resolved a bug causing occasional network errors while battling in Gyms.
- Resolved a bug causing Raid Battle lobbies to display the incorrect number of Trainers preparing for battle.
- Resolved a bug causing the Pokémon selected in the Raid Battle lobby to be reset after clicking the items button.
- Resolved a bug where some Curveballs weren’t registering properly.
- Various bug fixes and performance updates.