Best Counters for Inteleon Tera Raid Pokemon Scarlet and Violet
Knowing what the best counters for the Inteleon Tera Raid in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet is going to be important if you want to have a chance to emerge victorious. That’s why we’ve decided to put together this guide, in which we’ll list several options that should work like a charm. Let’s begin!
Pokemon Scarlet and Violet Inteleon Tera Raid Best Counters
The best counters for the Inteleon Tera Raid in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet should ideally be either Steel or Fighting types. While Inteleon can do massive damage (be especially careful of its Ice Beam), it also can’t take much punishment. So, you need a Pokemon that’s either agile enough or sturdy enough to withstand Inteleon and then hit back really hard. In the list below, we will give you a few suggestions, in no particular order. All of them should work well in this raid. If you have any other suggestions, let us know in the comments.
- Crabominable – Tera Type Ice, Held Item Shell Bell or Choice Band, Ability Anger Point, Nature Careful or Adamant, Moveset to include Bulk Up, Substitute, Amnesia, Close Combat, Reversal
- Perrserker – Tera Type Steel, Held Item Life Orb, Ability Steely Spirit or Battle Armor, Nature Careful or Adamant, Moveset to include Iron Head, Amnesia, Swords Dance, Helping Hand, Screech
- Annihilape – Tera Type Ghost, Held Item Shell Bell, Ability Defiant, Nature Careful or Adamant, Moveset to include Close Combat, Rage Fist, Drain Punch, Screech
- Corviknight – Tera Type Steel, Held Item Shell Bell, Ability Mirror Armor, Nature Careful or Adamant, Moveset to include Screech, Iron Head, Swagger, Light Screen
- Iron Hands – Tera Type Fighting or Electric, Held Item Shell Bell, Ability Quark Drive, Nature Adamant, Moveset to include Belly Drum, Drain Punch, Wild Charge, Electric Terrain
- Tinkaton – Tera Type Steel, Held Item Shell Bell, Ability Mold Breaker, Nature Adamant or Careful, Moveset to include Gigaton Hammer, Helping Hand, Light Screen, Thunder Wave