The Teal Mask is a new DLC for Pokemon Scarlet and Violet. This is the first part of the two-parter “The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero”. The second part, The Indigo Disk, is coming later this year. The Teal Mask is adding a lot of new content into the game, which, naturally, includes a bunch of new Pokemon as well. So if you were wondering which new Pokemon you’ll be able to get in Teal Mask, here are all of them that are available in this Scarlet and Violet DLC.
Teal Mask All New Pokemon List
So here are all the new Pokemon that we have found so far in the Teal Mask DLC. If we discover any more, we will, of course, add them to the list:
- Dipplin: A Grass/Dragon dual-type, this Pokemon evolves from Applin when it is exposed to a Syrupy Apple.
- Poltchageist: This Grass/Ghost dual-type was likewise introduced in Generation IX. And while it looks very similar to Sinistea, the two are not “cousins”.
- Sinistcha: The evolved form of Poltchageist. It is still a Grass/Ghost dual-type, and, like Poltchageist and Sinistea, it doesn’t have anything to do with Polteageist.
- Okidogi: The first member of the so-called Loyal Three. This Hero of Kitakami protects this land.
- Munkidori: The second member of the Loyal Three.
- Fezandpiti: And the third and final member of this group, the Fezandpiti is another Hero of Kitakami. Like with Okidogi and Munkidori, we currently don’t yet know Fezandpiti’s type or how to catch it.
- Ogerpon: This Legendary Pokemon is the mascot of The Teal Mask. In addition to its regular form, it also has a unique Terastal form. As with the Loyal Three, at this time we still don’t know its type and method of capturing it.