are an underground passage in Rise of The Tomb Raider. This is the 5th area you’ll visit, and you’ll pass through it while going to warn Jason’s people. You’ll get to look for 15 collectibles, plus an
here. Finding these three items will help you hunt down the rest of the collectibles. Picking them all up will get you closer to earning the
Voices of the Past trophy
. In this guide, we are going to show you the locations of all
Abandoned Mines collectibles
, including the ones not listed in the game.
VIDEO Abandoned Mines Collectible Locations Visiting the monolith in this area will unlock three coin caches you previously couldn’t collect, so you should check it out as soon as possible. There aren’t any challenges in this area – you just have to pick up the valuable items in order to get 100% completion. Click to enlarge map
1. Turn left before the elevator and look behind the rocks.
2. On the crate, after you climb up the elevator cage.
3. Next to the pile of corpses in the hallway.
4. One the wall next to the bonfire at base camp.
5. On a cupboard in the semi-circular part of the church (apsis).
6. In the eastern part of the run down church, by the wall of ice.
7. On the crate next to the harpoon.
8. In the western chamber, by the wall next to the hallway entrance.
9. In the western chamber, by the edge of the abyss.
10. In the circular part of the western chamber (after you visit the monolith).
11. At the end of the hallway leading north from the western chamber.
12. In the tunnel on the lower level, after you jump over the pillars.
13. In the dead-end past #12. Watch out for the spike trap.
14. Passing through the lower tunnels, you’ll see a ledge on your left. Climb it, and you’ll find the document on a box.
15. In the corner of the corridor leading from base camp to the main church chamber (east).
16. Climb the ladder on the east wall of the main church chamber.
18. Right next to #16. Archivist map in Abandoned Mines The Archivist map will mark story related collectibles on your map, like documents, murals and relics. It can be found at one of the highest points in the area, above the #16 strongbox. You can get there climbing the boarded part of the wall. The map is marked #17 on our map above.