is the second area in Rise of The Tomb Raider, and it’s filled with collectibles. Make sure you get the
before moving onto the relics, documents and such – they’ll make the search much easier. After you’ve gotten them all, you’ll be that closer to unlocking the
Voices of the Past trophy
. This guide is going to show you the locations of
all collectibles in Siberian Wilderness
VIDEO Siberian Wilderness Collectible Locations There are 19 collectibles to be found in the Siberian Wilderness, including the archivist map, explorer’s satchel and monolith. The monolith will reveal 3 coin caches you otherwise can’t get, so make sure to visit it. There’s also one challenge, but it’s really easy to get – you just have to loot 3 corpses. Click to enlarge map
1. The document is on a paved ridge east of base camp.
2. The cache can be found next to a cliffside to the north.
3. Next to the cliff north of the western watchtower, by the tall, bare tree.
4. The relic is by the cliffs in the northeastern part of the map.
5. Enter the cave a few steps to the west from the previous collectible, and look for a body. The document is next to it.
6. The cache is just a bit north of the bigger stone circle.
7. You’ll find this one a few steps south-east of the smaller circle.
8. The monolith is inside the smaller circle. Be sure to visit it – it will reveal 3 coin caches.
9. Up on the southern cliff edge, south of the stone circles.
10. South of base camp, just around the large rock.
11. In the far south of the area, there’s a dead body propped against a wall of a ruin. The satchel is next to it.
12. This coin cache is close to where you found the relic (#4) under a felled tree.
13. Follow the path south-east of base camp, and look for a wall on your left. The document is next to it, on the ground.
14. In the middle of the larger circle. This one appears after you’ve had your flashback and Trinity soldiers have appeared.
15. At the end of the north-eastern cave-tunnel, which you use to reach the next area.
16. A few steps away from #15.
17. A small cave in the southern cliff. You have to come back later to get this one – you need explosives or guns to break the barrier.
18. Another cave in the southern cliff. Like #17, you can’t get it when you’re here for the first time. Archivist Map in Siberian Wilderness The archivist map is an item that reveals locations of other items on the map, namely relics, documents and other story-related collectibles. You’ll find it on the map above, marked with #19. It’s on top of the eastern watchtower in the middle of the map. Siberian Wilderness Challenge – Grab and GoThere’s only one challenge in the area – Grab and Go. In order to beat it, you’ll have to loot three corpses. You can’t do this until the Trinity soldiers show up (chasing the two native people), since there’s no-one to kill and no corpses in the area. After you’ve had your flashback (the one with your dad), you’ll wake up in base camp, with enemies searching the area for you. Kill and loot three of them to finish this challenge.