in Rise of The Tomb Raider are the ones found in and around
, during the first level. These include an
, Murals, Documents, Coin Caches and Relics.
There’s also one challenge in this area. Collecting them all will help you unlock the
Voices of The Past
achievement. This guide will show you where to find
Syria Collectibles in Rise of The Tomb Raider
VIDEO Prophet’s Tomb Collectible LocationsThere are 15 collectibles to be found in the Prophet’s Tomb in Syria. Most of them are story-related, but there are also a few stashes of ancient coins. We’ve marked their locations on the map, and you’ll find images of exact locations in the gallery below. Click to enlarge
1. There’s a Relic on the ledge right before you crawl into the first cave.
2. The Monolith is in the middle of the first large cave room.
3. The mural is on the wall, southwest of the monolith.
4. Another mural is on the northern wall.
5. This one is in the small alcove on the south side of the room.
6. There’s a stash of coins burried a few steps east of the monolith.
7. Before you break through the wall into the ruins, look to your left.
8. After you enter the ruins, there’s another mural to the left.
9. There’s a document a few steps to the west of the mural.
10. When you enter the main room (with the tower), look for a small wall on the north side.
11. A few steps north from the last collectible, there are some coins burried in the ground.
12. Another coin cache can be found on a ridge to the east of the tower.
13. There’s a Relic in the southern part of the room, under a tree just out of the water.
14. This document is inside the tower, on the first floor. Watch out for the spike trap.
15. The final document is up on the ledge in the northern room, where you open the flood gate. Syria Archivist Map LocationsThe archivist map is an item that marks all collectibles in the area on your in-game map. Some collectibles can’t be obtained without it, so it’s advisable to pick it up. The one in Syria is located on the terrace in the south part of the tomb (the room with the tower). It’s marked “16” on our map of collectibles. Syria ChallengeThere’s only one challenge in The Prophet’s Tomb in Syria, but it’s hard to miss. It’s called Hang Em High, and involves shooting seven hanging incense holders, which are scattered around the tomb. For detailed instructions on how to beat it, take a look at our guide. Syria Challenge Locations