Valheim Update 0.155.7 Patch Notes Released
The developers of Valheim have released the patch notes for Update 0.155.7. The contents of the update are pretty varied, from giving you the ability you build a maypole (as seen below), to tweaking AI and making all monsters more aggressive. There are also fixes for the save bug and the glitch where the containers wouldn’t open before you clicked them a bunch of times.
Valheim Patch Notes Update 0.155.7
The Valheim Update 0.155.7 patch notes Steam News post describes its contents as such: “Gameplay wise this patch mostly fixes AI issues, as we tried to make monsters slightly more aggressive and attack your buildings etc. when they are not able to attack you. It’s fun for the whole family! Also it’s midsummer here in Sweden, so we celebrate by temporarily making the Maypole buildable.”
So, that should make things a little more interesting. On top of that, bosses will no longer run away from you, which can be both a blessing and a curse. Also, they’ve tightened up event triggers, as well as gotten rid of the save bug that sometimes happened when shutting down and the thing where containers wouldn’t open properly. Anyways, without further ado, here are the full Update 0.155.7 patch notes.
- Random save bug-fix (Solves a very unusual case of world corruption caused when shutting down)
- Monster AI tweaks (More aggressively attacking structures when unable to attack the player among other things)
- Open container fix (Fixes issue where you had to click a container multiple times to open it in multiplayer)
- Taught Greydwarfs to throw better
- Event trigger tweaks (Wolf event only triggers after Bonemass has been killed, Moder army can trigger in mountains etc.)
- Long forgotten Blob event enabled
- SFX volume setting fix (Used wrong DB conversion)
- Maypole enabled (Happy midsummer!)
- AI flee behaviour tweaks (Bosses don’t run from you anymore)