The Body Politic mystery can be started in western part of Vendome district (Le Louvre zone). Get close to the dead body on the second floor to start the mystery. Main reward for this mystery is heavy weapon Claymore. Twenty five percent additional damage upgrade costs 500 creed points. Claymore is described in-game as: “A heavy sword, brought to France by Scottish mercenaries”.
Dining Room – Clues (7/7)This part of the objective take place on the same floor. The body is the first clue, four clues are statements by people in the house, while the rest are the wine glass and the necklace.
- DINING ROOM – Man’s body
- DINING ROOM – Victim’s wine glass
- DINING ROOM – Necklace (On ground next to the table, close to the wall.)
- DINING ROOM – Statement of Antoine Gerard
- DINING ROOM – Statement of Madeleine Gerard
- DINING ROOM – Statement of Olivier Gedet
- DINING ROOM – Statement of Mme Hennebert
Office – Clues (2/2)Office is found on the last floor of the building. You’ll find two documents there.
- OFFICE – Note from Gedet
- OFFICE – Feuillant letter
Kitchen – Clues (4/4)Kitchen is on the ground level of the building. Watch out for enemies on this floor as they patrol near the entrance.
- KITCHEN – Note to Alicia
- KITCHEN – Window pane
- KITCHEN – Statement of Alicia
- KITCHEN – Statement of Armand
Andre’s House – Clues (3/3)You can spot location of Andre’s House once you complete the conversation with Alicia in the kitchen. It is rather close to the starting mystery area.
- ANDRE’S HOUSE – Bottle
- ANDRE’S HOUSE – Note for Andre
- ANDRE’S HOUSE – Statement of the Old Woman
Apothecary – Clues (1/1)Apothecary map location gets revealed once you collect Statement of the Old Woman clue in Andre’s House. It is located a few blocks away from Andre’s House.
- APOTHECARY – Statement of Andre
Glassmaker’s – Clues (3/3)Glassmaker’s map location gets revealed once you collect Note for Andre clue in Andre’s House. It is quite far away from Andre’s House and is located in northeastern part of Feydeau district (Le Louvre zone).
- GLASSMAKER’S – Statement of the Glassmaker
- GLASSMAKER’S – List of accounts
- GLASSMAKER’S – Glass bead
Black Office – Clues (4/4)Black Office is located between the starting Mystery area and the Apothecary. Clues are scattered on the second and third floors of the building. One of them is inside a locked chest that you need to use your lockpick skill on. It is a three part pin lock so make sure your lockpicking skill is up to par.
- BLACK OFFICE – Report
- BLACK OFFICE – Agent List (inside a locked chest)
- BLACK OFFICE – Note from chemist
- BLACK OFFICE – Note to agent