Baldur’s Gate 3 requires that you solve many puzzles in order to advance in the game. Though, some puzzles are naturally harder than others. One such difficult segment comes in the form of the Ornate Mirror. Found in the cellar underneath the Blighted Village Apothecary building, this magical mirror is going to ask you several questions. It is up to you to provide the correct answers if you want to get it to open. To help you progress past it, here are all of the correct BG3 Ornate Mirror Answers, including the question about the Balsam Ointment.
BG3 Ornate Mirror Questions
When you get in front of the mirror, it will begin speaking to you. Then, in order to confirm your identity, it is going to ask you a series of five questions. Though, note that you can also make your way past the mirror by passing Attribute or Skill Checks – the result will be the same. However, these require you to successfully pass a dice roll. And since the answers don’t require any rolls, it’s actually easier to get the door to open by answering these questions. That is, if you know the right answers. With that in mind, here is the full list of all the BG3 Ornate Mirror questions and all the correct answers:
- Q: Spea-k your name. Answer: Tell it your name.
- Q: If you are known to my mas-ter, step forward and de-clare yourself an ally. Answer: Yes, an ally! I’m an ally of your master’s.
- Q: What do you th-ink of the Zulkir known as Szass Tam? Answer: Szass Tam is a foul, wretched creature. / A foul lich. May he die a thousand more deaths.
- Q: T-tell me, why might one use balsim ointment? Answer: To clean a wound?
- Q: …if you could see an-ything in me, what w-ould it be? Answer: Any of the two other answers except “I’d see the ones I love” and “I’d see my enemies suffering”.