According to the latest post on the official BF4 siteBattleLog, the Battlefield 4 PC game update is released. It removes the EMP blur effect, as well as the “one-shot kill bug” and the audio issue prevalent on Golmud Railway and Lancang Dam.
PS4 will also get a game update on Dec 3, detailed in the Control Room in this post. We are also finalizing the next game updates for X360, PS3, and Xbox One, but we don’t have set dates for those just yet. It is looking likely that some of those will be ready at the end of this week at the earliest. We will have more details on the dates and contents of these soon.
Battlefield 4 PC Game Update Notes – December 3rd
- Removed the blur effect on soldiers that appeared when Commanders were using EMP attacks
- Fixed the audio bug where audio sometimes randomly dropped out while playing on certain multiplayer maps (typically Golmud Railway and Hainan Resort)
- Fixed the “one-hit kill bug” where occasionally damage from a single bullet was applied multiple times
- Fixed a common crash that would occur when exiting from the Single Player Campaign to Main Menu
- Tweaked the network and computer performance screen to show proper values. Players can now test their computer and network connection and get recommendations if they need to adjust something to improve their gameplay experience.
Battlefield 4 PlayStation 4 Game Update Notes
- Fixed the “one-hit kill” bug where bullets were sometimes applying their damage multiple times to a character. This could lead to firefights where normal rifles sometimes dealt one-shot kills, which is not as designed.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when having a very large amounts of Friends
- Enabled audio in PS4 video captures