The new patch is out in CoD Warzone, and it’s relatively minor. For the most part, it focuses on fixing a couple of bugs. However, it does also introduce some changes to two weapons, so you should be aware of that in case you tend to main them. That being the case, we’re gonna list off the April 6th Call of Duty Warzone update patch notes for you.
Call of Duty Warzone Patch Notes April 6th
The new update for CoD Warzone fixes a few bugs, which are fairly minor. The more major changes that it introduces are to the Cold War Tactical Rifle Charlie and the FFAR 1, presumably for the sake of balance. So, here are the full Call of Duty Warzone update patch notes for April 6th, as they appear on the official website.
- The Camo Challenges for the “R1 Shadowhunter” now appear correctly for the Geometric, Flora, and Science Camo Categories.
- Cold War Tactical Rifle Charlie – Recoil strength has been increased – Burst weapons ride a fine line between inefficient and oppressive. The intent of this change is to maintain the weapon’s identity of being a powerhouse while making it a bit more difficult to wield. Right now we feel it is too easy to stay on target given how lethal it is. We will continue to monitor the performance of the Tactical Rifle Charlie and make additional changes if necessary.
- FFAR 1 – ADS speed has been decreased – The FFAR is a jack of all trades. It has the damage profile and range of an AR as well as the fire rate of an SMG. The FFAR’s wholesale efficacy has it edging out SMGs at ranges we’re not satisfied with. Ideally, the FFAR fulfills the role of a mid-range dominator while falling prey to weapons that excel in short-range engagements. We are bringing the FFAR a bit more in line with what you might expect from an AR—damage and range at the cost of handling.
- Rear Grip attachments that showed ADS speed pros should now properly increase ADS speed.
- Fixed a bug with the Groza where the 16.5” CMV Mil-Spec barrel would bypass damage falloff.
- Fixed a bug with the Ember Sighting Point where the XM4 and AK-47 had their ADS speed increased rather than decreased.
- Fixed a bug with the Salvo Fast Mag where the FFAR 1 and M16 were not having their ADS speed decreased.
- The Pelington 703 Wrapped Suppressor effects should now be properly represented in the stat bar.