If you want to know what the best MW2 FSS Hurricane loadout is, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we are going to show you what the ideal loadout for the FSS Hurricane in Modern Warfare 2 is, including attachments, perks, and more. There’s a lot to get into, so let’s dive straight in.
MW2 FSS Hurricane Best Loadout
The best loadout for the MW2 FSS Hurricane depends at least somewhat on your preferences in Modern Warfare 2. So, you should probably treat the list below as more of a set of guidelines than actual rule, to paraphrase captain Barbossa. The different attachments we mention should work really good for this gun, but again, feel free to experiment and see what works best for you. That’s why we’ve given you more than one option for some categories.
- Receiver – FSS Hurricane
- Stock – Demo Fade Pro Stock or Demo Quicksilver Stock
- Laser – 4MW Laser Box
- Rear Grip – Saxin ZX Grip or XTEN Grip
- Barrel – FSS Cannonade 16″ Barrel or FSS-X7 Barrell
- Muzzle – XTEN Razor Comp or Lockshot KT85
- Underbarrel – VX Pineapple Vert Grip
Of course, we can’t discuss the best loadout for the FSS Hurricane in MW2 without going into the different perks and other stuff. Once again, we are going to give to you several options so that you can mix and match. That way, you’ll have better odds to put together a weapon that is going to work best for you. Feel free to share your preferred build in the comments below. With that said, here’s what we believe to be the best perks for this gun.
- Basic Perk 1 – Tracker or Double Time
- Basic Perk 2 – Scavenger or Battle Hardened
- Bonus Perk – Fast Hands or Quickfix
- Ultimate Perk – Ghost
- Secondary Weapon – X12
- Field Upgrade – Battle Rage or Dead Silence
- Tactical – Stim or Flash Grenade
- Lethal – Frag Grenade or Proximity Mine